Internship Opportunities at St. Mark’s
Children’s Ministries Summer Internships | 2 open positions | 15 hours
Do you enjoy working with children? Do you want to learn more about working in a church setting? St. Mark’s UMC in Carmel, IN is excited to announce 2 paid internship opportunities for Summer 2020 working with staff and focusing time with children and missions activities. Work schedules will be flexible and approximately 15 hours per week during the summer months.
- Assist mainly with Children’s Mission Outreach – assist in preparing for Vacation Bible Camp, organize a Club 56 Mission Camp
- Plan fellowship and service opportunities over the summer for children and our local community
- Comfortable working in a church setting
- Caring, compassionate, confident, and enjoy children
- Computer literate
- Comfortable working in an inter-generational environment.
To be eligible, youth must have completed their sophomore year in high school (up through a college graduate).
Interested candidates are invited to submit a cover letter explaining why they are interested in a St. Mark’s Internship, a resume with relevant experience, and contact information for three references to Children’s Education Director, Ramie Cooney. Youth are invited to contact Ramie Cooney at (317) 846-4912 with any questions or to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
Applications will be reviewed by a committee beginning April 3, 2020 and decisions communicated around April 17, 2020.