Would you like to request space at St. Mark’s?
If you are interested in meeting at St. Mark’s, please complete the request form below.
As of May 31, St. Mark’s will consider a request to meet in the St. Mark’s parking lot, with the following guidelines:
- There must be adult supervision.
- Practice Physical distancing (6’-10’ between persons).
- Access to the building will be limited:
- Church key-holder must be present to obtain access.
- Church restrooms available through Door 2 during event only.
- Upon entering the building you must
- Wear face mask (St. Mark’s will have masks available)
- Use hand sanitizing stations at entry points.
Your request is not approved until you receive a confirmation notice from our scheduler. St. Mark’s groups will have priority over other groups. Please note that our current building use policy does not allow St. Mark’s to rent the facility.
Does your event have audio/visual needs?
If you have audio, visual and/or lighting needs for your event, please fill out the A/V request form. Your request is not approved until you receive a confirmation notice from our A/V Director.
All requests must be made five weeks before your event to ensure staffing requests can be met. Please note: For non-church events, we cannot guarantee that your request can be met. There may also be a fee to cover the cost of required personnel.
St. Mark’s groups will have priority over other groups. Please note that our current building use policy does not allow St. Mark’s to rent the facility.
Email Kody Emrich or call 317-846-4912, with any questions or to volunteer.