What’s Your Next Step?
Have you visited St. Mark’s and would like to know more about joining our community?
If you are interested in knowing more about becoming a member of St. Mark's consider one or all of the following activities:
Join a Study Group or a Small Group. These groups meet on Sunday Morning and throughout the week. Click here to learn more about Study Groups. Click here to learn more about Small Groups.
Attend a Get to Know St. Mark's session
- What: To know new people, the pastors and life at St. Mark’s.
- Why: Discover opportunities for connections at St. Mark's and build community.
- When: The next session will be September 17 from 12:30 to 2:00 PM - Click here to learn more
Join a Follower's Life group
- What: Build community and dig into the basics of Christianity.
- When: The next session will be September 20 to November 8 from 6:30-8:00 PM - Click here to learn more
Attend a New Member class
- What: Come get to know new people, the pastors, and learn about the covenant of membership
- When: October 29 from 2:00 to 4:00 PM - Click here to learn more
Contact Missi Koenig for more information.