Be sure to have a look at the display of Christian fiction on our checkout counter. A wide variety of authors and genres from romance to mystery, as well as new titles and long-loved classics are available for your reading enjoyment. Adult fiction is located to the left of the library door and arranged alphabetically by author, while children’s and young adult fiction will be found in the Kid’s Corner and on the Teen Reading shelves.
- October 31, 1517 – On the 500th anniversary of Martin Luther’s 95 Theses, noted scholar Martin Marty sums up their history, influence and meaning for today.
- I’ll Be Seeing You - The first in a series about the Mulligan sisters by novelist Melody Carlson, set during World War II and delving into the problems that were to be faced both at home and abroad.
- Ezra-Nehemiah and The Prophetic Imagination by Throntveit and Brueggemann supporting Pastor White’s fall Bible study.
- Outlive Your Life – Max Lucado discusses how God can use even the most ordinary people in dealing with the world’s problems.
- Secrets of the Amish Diary - Indiana author Rachel Phillips begins a series of mysteries set in Pleasant Creek, in the heart of Indiana’s Amish country.
- The Reason for My Hope: Salvation – Billy Graham proclaims God’s Biblical and timeless message of salvation.
- And It Was Beautiful – Kara Tippets offers reflections on living and dying well, reminding us that even in our darkest days, Jesus is always with us.
- Shaken – Tim Tebow discusses how to discover your true identity in the midst of life’s storms using his personal experiences in the world of sports.
- NIV Teen Study Bible – This best-selling Bible for young people stresses the eternal truths of God’s word and applies them to the issues of family, friends and school that young people are facing today.
Be sure to check out the latest new feature of our online catalog. Numerous versions of the Bible are available online with search capabilities and audible features. These can be accessed anywhere and anytime on your mobile device.
Click here to go to the online Bible
Questions and comments can be directed to the church librarians at email@example.com.