New Books for the Holidays
- Faithful: Christmas through the eyes of Joseph – Adam Hamilton
- The Christmas Blessing – Melody Carson
- The First Christmas: What the Gospels teach – Marcus Borg
- Merry and Bright – Debbie Macomber
- Itsy Bitsy Christmas – Max Lucado (Children’s Shelf)
- The Mistletoe Inn – Richard Paul Evans
- Revelation of the Magi – Lost tale of the Wise Men’s Journey – Landau
- The Christmas Light – Donna VanLiere
- The Noel Diary – Richard Paul Evans
Other New Titles
- The Book of Joy – The Dalai Lama and Desmond Tutu look back on their lives to answer the question: How do we find joy in the face of suffering? (UMW shelf)
- How to Study the Bible – An updated edition of the classic by Dwight L. Moody.
- Expert Lifemanship: Mastering the art of living – Dr. Warren Wiersbe brings new understanding of God’s word, illustrated by the stunning nature photography of Ken Jenkins.
- Anxious for Nothing: Finding calm in a chaotic world – Max Lucado explores ways to find the path away from our worries and fears.
- The Encyclopedia of Bible Crafts for Children – A collection of nearly 200 creative, fun and easy crafts connecting kids with Bible truths.
- When Your Parent Becomes Your Child – Best-selling author Ken Abraham tells the story of his family’s journey through his mother’s increasing dementia, offering hope and understanding to others coping with this condition.
- I’m Not a Scaredy Cat – Lucado’s latest for children helping them to manage their worries and trust in God. (Children’s shelf)
Be sure to check out the latest new feature of our online catalog. Numerous versions of the Bible are available online with search capabilities and audible features. These can be accessed anywhere and anytime on your mobile device.
Click here to go to the online Bible
Questions and comments can be directed to the church librarians at firstname.lastname@example.org.